This is where you have access to all the latest news and coverage from Geothermal Engineering Ltd.
- All Party Parliamentary Group launched in Westminster by Greg Barker MP, Minister for Climate Change
- Geothermal Engineering presenting at the Renewable Energy Risk Management event in London. Key discussion of geothermal risk and insurance/ mitigation.
- Technical report outlines the UK deep geothermal potential: Up to 20% of the UK's base electricity demand as well as heat for millions of homes.
- GEL Directors presented to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II as part of her visit to Exeter University
- Geothermal Engineering Ltd at the CEFD event. Ryan law Chairs the geothermal discussion panel.
- Seismology for Schools Open Day. Geothermal Engineering Ltd at Plymouth University.
- Greg Barker voices support for deep geothermal The Secretary of State for Climate Change, talks of his support for the deep geothermal sector.
- Geothermal Engineering Ltd speaking at the European Renewable Energy M&A Forum 2012 in Liverpool St, London.
- Geothermal Engineering Ltd speaking at GeoPower 2011, Milan Ryan Law (MD) was invited by the European Geothermal Energy Council (EGEC) to talk about the United Downs project and financing for deep geothermal projects.
- Geothermal Engineering Ltd awarded £6m by the Department of Business Innovation and Skills (BIS) for drilling and testing the first well at the United Downs project.
The latest releases plus contact details if you want to know more
Lets you jump straight to our press office if you're a member of the media, such as journalist, editor or PR representative
Everything that is downloadable from this site on one convenient page, including photos, audio, video and documents
News from Geothermal Engineering Ltd
Details of how the MD and founder of GEL has integrated his passion for this technology into his everyday life.